hi there

Ainokea

Reaction score
nice I like the site intro... The listing of music needs a better design. Add a search feature too. That'd be really sweet really nice site... :)

Scott B

Reaction score
Although I'm not sure how needed that intro video is, the home page is very nice :)
I would agree with the above, the pages need to be organized better, and maybe a little more content.

6.5/10 :)
Good luck

tittat

Reaction score
The flash intro looks nice but i wonder if that works for a website well????

xmakina

Reaction score
Intro's are a real no-no in my opinion. They're not needed and every time a user has to click they could click away from your site. It looks very cool though. Do you have permission to use those videos?

thebest

Reaction score
hello again, the introduction of the web site does not try to flood the visitor with a lot of information or images. The difference with other webs is simply the constant update, use as reference the web site of billboard, in the latter days I have descended in the ranking of google looking 'watchmusic' do not understand the reason. If I have permission or not to use the videos, I do not have any communication on this matter. thank you.
pd. Only I have 120 videos in line, little to use a searcher but with the time I will include it, newly I have a few months in this world. peace and love for all.

http://watchmusic.co.cc
Latest music videos!