Hi

Eric@TLG

Reaction score
Well im new to x10 and so far its great. I initially found x10 in a search for a forum to run VB either with someone or reselling of a license( if its aloud? ) I am trying to set up a huge gaming community to support many game titles as well as game genres. The last community i was involved in known as WN (warriornation) is one of the largest I've ever been apart of and I would like to create something like that. I'm in need of help, creativity, and a VB license. I want the VB license because it is one of the best forum tools I've ever used and has the best ranking system I've known of. I'm low on money at the moment but I'm sure i could raise some later on. If anyone has some spare time to put in, or knows some good sites for help i would greatly appreciate it. I have nothing but time right now to put into this project as well as a few other people i already have helping me. Happy new years as well everyone :D.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10Hosting. I'm glad that you like the service. Enjoy your stay with us. And Happy New Year to you too.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to x10Hosting. Have Fun! :)