High Resource Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoschak

Reaction score
Everytime I do ANYTHING on my site I get suspended for High resource usage. I have gotten suspended once for installing Wordpress through Fantastico and another for trying to login to wordpress.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
cPanel does not affect the high resource usage.
Do you have any plugins installed on wordpress?

hoschak

Reaction score
No, Wordpress was not even running, my site is empty except for 1 HTML file and a folder with a few images for that site. I tried to install wordpress once and it suspended me (before I even uploaded the first site) and now I tried again, it worked, and then when I tried to login it suspended me again. So right now, my Wordpress blog is completely empty.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Hmm..yeah there are some extreme bugs with the High Resource Usage but I'm sure that this script will be much less buggy with the release of the new site soon. There's really not much that we can do at this point, maybe just try to use your account at late hours of the night when not many others are using the server, that way you can use more resources without being suspended.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it will be much better with the release of the new version of x10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.