Hosting Account: korin125

Status
Not open for further replies.

korin125

Reaction score
Could you please delete my hosting account so I can create a new one. I uninstalled wordpress from fantastico recently and when I tried to install again it said I need to manually remove files. When I tried to manually remove the files it said they could not be removed.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You can still get the account erased if you wanted, however I did jump in and nuke the 3 folders that were leftover from the Wordpress install; if I'm right, it should let you try to install it again now without problems, since the only file left is an error_log.

If you still want it erased, fill in the form below:
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

If you choose to keep using the account, do nothing and the thread'll close itself - if you can, I'd also recommend trying to download wordpress from their site and manually installing it instead of using fantastico/softalicious - sometimes the "auto installers" don't set it up so it can actually be removed later. :)

Edit: Oh and for the record too, it looked like the permissions were messed up bad on the folders, and a prepare-removal script that got ran failed because chmod() was passed a file/folder that didn't exist (that's the error left in the error_log). That's prolly why it wouldn't let you remove it.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Where do you see that? Your account shows as unsuspended, and your site is loading up just fine.

korin125

Reaction score
It let me unsuspend. I'm trying to update my wordpress and it suspended for using too much CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.