Hosting Account Space Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitpoint69

Reaction score
hello x10hosting team,

I need more space, When i try to upload files its showing disk full.. "552 Disk full - please upload later". Please update my account. I urgent need to move my existing wordpress blog here. But showing disk full. please help me.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to have a valid website up first. When you finally do, then you can re-request the upgrade.
That disk full error has nothing to do with the space of your hosting account, though. It just means that your server as a whole is too full to do anything. The admin are aware of it and are working to get it fixed.

rohitpoint69

Reaction score
thanks for reply!! Sir I need urgent to host my wordpress site. But due to server & disk full I can't able to upload my site here. Can u please change my account to another server. So I can upload my website today. please Its my request. Thanks, -Rohit agarwal

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Server changes like that are not possible, sorry. You were put in the lotus server because you are from a country that has a high risk of abusing our servers, yet we are giving you a chance to have a website here. Even if you get your account deleted and re-sign up (which is the usual thing to try to get on a different server) you'll always end up back in lotus because of your high risk country. Please be patient as the admins work to get your server fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.