Hosting Control Panel Failed to create login token

AussieKris

Reaction score
Hi there,
I need some help. Im having a problem logging into my Hosting Control Panel. whenever i click the green button it just loads a red error saying " Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available"

I cleared my browser cache and still get the same error. Im not sure what else to do.

Attachments

• Snap370.png
    Snap370.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 6

AussieKris

Reaction score
Dont worry about it. PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT
I used to be a premium member a few yrs back, i came back to try out a new site setup on the free service then intended to upgrade to premium if my site coding was all good but sadly it seems like the service and support is somewhat lacking here these days.
Please delete my account. Ill take my business & money elsewhere.
Thanks

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do apologize as our free hosting support is generally done via 100% volunteers. So you may take a little longer than normal. However, our premium does come with 24/7 dedicated staff. Furthermore, you may get quicker support via our new support discord : https://discord.gg/Ab9eGwsxh2

As for your service we can see the domain name is already in use. If you provide a new domain I can glaldy update this and create service.

Knoxpanel29

Reaction score
Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available