How can i improve my newly developed blog site..??

atiqbd4ever

Reaction score
Hello! I've developed a blog for my website. I try my best to make it attractive. And i want to make it more attractive and informative. Can anyone please give me some suggestion that, how could i improve this blog..? Whats kind of information should better to be included in this blog..? My site is www.atiqinfobd.com/blog

Last edited:

Jennacide

Reaction score
Whats kind of information should better to be included in this blog..?

This is really only a question you can answer yourself. Saying that, what is your main goal with the site, why do it in the first place? After visiting it, it's powered by Wordpress, so that's cool... It's obviously an easy to read, view, etc site so it's not like burning my eyes to look at it, so that's good. It does look like you've got 4, maybe 5 ads on there on the front page. So I can only assume you're trying to make some cash with ad-clicks? Not sure but there are a TON of ads, that does bring the aesthetic value down a bit. Maybe consider including ads that are more friendly to your template that you picked? I dunno but that's how I feel about it, just my two cents, I hope it helps.

<3's Jenna