How can I install a template to PHP-Nuke?

The Game

Reaction score
I am trying to get my main website up using PHP-Nuke but I hate the layout. i am trying desperately to get rid of all the things on the side and change the template to something real nice. (Something I can find on the net) i dont want to use their custom templates because they are well, ugly. if I cannot add templates to PHP-Nuke please lemme know.

dsfreak

Reaction score
I can install a template for you, or I could find a template and you could install it, maybe a point donation? IF not, its still cool, and I will still install them for you

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
you need to find the foulder were the template files are stored (there are some html files in it) then copy that file into a zip foulder.

once in cpanel file manger go to templates upload the file then go to extract all. then go to create new folder name the one after the zip it should say error folder name exiset. the folder sould still apper look inside all the files should be there. then go to php nuke admin and change the themplate it should apper on the list!

The Game

Reaction score
and thats what leads to my next question. Do I need to know FTP? Because I dont know much about it.