How can i make SWF not downlodable.

websoul

Reaction score
Hi,

I have one flash stuff(one swf ) which is currently loaded using swf loader.But using ff one can easly download the swf content. I want to stop this. Is there any way to Stop this.

Tahnkx in advance

Websoul

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The only way I can think of is by embedding the SWF file in an HTML page. That should make Firefox/IE/Chrome/whatever open it up rather than want to download it.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
The only way I can think of is by embedding the SWF file in an HTML page. That should make Firefox/IE/Chrome/whatever open it up rather than want to download it.
They can still download it. The only way I can think of is having one SWF as a shell that loads another one without disclosing the URL.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
I have yet to see an SWF that is not downloadable... putting anything on the internet is like giving it out for free... so I don't know what to tell you. Try what the last person said... but I believe an SWF in an SWF will still be able to be downloaded.

sunils

Reaction score
What ever you try to do, there are softwares to breakit up. Better put a digital signature in it. Other than that you cannot do anything.. this is just my inference.