so how can i direct the visitors to it
my site is http://zwaj.c.la
you can register freely you can send messages winks
and many uses of the site
my email is sahrsa@gawab.com
you can contact me to discuss about

satbir

Reaction score
I am not sure what your domain name mean. However a good related domain name helps to start with.

Second thing is making your self active on different forums, blog site and post your site url in your signature.

Other one is word to mouth. Get in your friends to sign up and build up the chain.

Other one which is costly one is to advertise it. Not sure whether you will go for it.

Last but least is put lot of efforts to create good site and be patient for results.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
If you have your site setup, then you can keep a link in your signature, join various communities spread it by word. Friends to Friends, the site will keep growing. Initially visitors will be few. As time goes on hopefully visitors will increase....:)

twdk01

Reaction score
Apart from all that has been mentioned, there is another item: Make your website searchable.
Here are a few hints to do so:
Search Engine Optimization Basics

Good luck,

P.S. I don't remember if it is mentioned in the article, but whether it is html or php/asp/js,etc you can optimize the code (it will not only position the website better, but it will run less queries on your site... therefore it'll work better).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.