How Come??

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnos

Reaction score
hi everyone,

just one question, how come was my account suspended for no reason while i visited the forum and the account panel 5 days ago as the panel said...

and the staff unsuspensions page says that i was suspended because of inactivity:

Username: coolnos
Reason: You must login to the x10 Forums once every two weeks to keep your account active

and one other thing, i change the primary domain from coolnos.pcriot.com to isalem.co.cc and it confirms the change but doesn't change anything... how come???

please answer my post as this is really annoying :dunno:

cheers!

Edit: i fixed the suspensions problem, but please help with the DOMAIN PROBLEM

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Have you checked the box in the account management panel which says "Check this box if you are using a custom domain"?

coolnos

Reaction score
yes i did...

and it says that the change is complete

but when it goes back to the panel i find that nothing happened and even my cite's cpanel status window says domain is coolnos.pcriot.com although i changed it...

thanx 4 the reply and awaiting an answer

cheers!

Edit: i checked the name servers of the domain too and they're correct... and the domain name won't work unless only i add as parked in cpanel...

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I modified the domain for you. Please confirm it works.

-Corey

coolnos

Reaction score
im sooo sorry corey...

i still doesn't work... i change it in the account panel, and it says successful but in cPanel the Main Domain is coolnos.pcriot.com

im thinking maybe the problem is only in my account, so im now applying for an account termination and then logout, clear my cookies and cache, then sign up again... maybe when i reach the university so that its a different ip address and domain.. What do u think??

cheers!

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
There's no need to terminate your account.
There was one problem. You had the domain isalem.co.cc set as "Parked Domains". I've removed it from "Parked Domains" and set it as your primary domain.
Please check if it's working now.

coolnos

Reaction score
thank you sir!!!

everything is working as it should

THANX BIG TIME!!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.