How Did I Get Suspended I Did'nt Do Anything :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying that you never uploaded or linked to illegal downloads of Dr. Who?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice find Corey - I need to brush up on my scanning skills apparently cause I completely missed that.

Arcade12, this is what we in the biz refer to as a Zero TolerancE Permanent Suspension. Thanks for using x10hosting and have a wonderful holiday!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We do not provide any access to permanently suspended accounts or provide copies of files for suspended accounts.
All users are responsible for maintaining their own local backup files.

arcade12

Reaction score
Oh :( :(

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

could i signup for another account

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Users are only allowed to have one free hosting account so you will have to wait until your current free hosting account is terminated.
Your current free hosting account will be automatically terminated and deleted by the system sometime after at least 14 days have past - could be longer.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll have to wait for them to clear out of the system when your account is eventually terminated. Otherwise, you can change the nameservers if your site is hosted elsewhere.

arcade12

Reaction score
Sorry i didn't post yesterday i was at hospital and could not acsess the internet (on and off connection ) :(

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

i can't i don't have a backup i did but i lost it :(((((

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

You'll have to wait for them to clear out of the system when your account is eventually terminated. Otherwise, you can change the nameservers if your site is hosted elsewhere.

i can't i don't have a backup i did but i lost it :(((((

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your question now?
The domain issue can be resolved by using Calistoy's advice.
And, as stated before, we will not be able to provide you with backups.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't make them legal to have on your account, even if they are. They're violating the file-hosting clause of the TOS; I've actually just updated your suspension reason to reflect that since their file-size does indeed look a bit small to be the full TV episode.

File Hosting's -also- a zero tolerance permanent violation however, so the account stays down permanently.

arcade12

Reaction score
but its not a file hosting site its a virtual pet site

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Could You Please Tell Me How That Is File Hosting!!!
The Site IS A Virtual Pet SIte For Kids

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Those trailers are -not- part of the virtual pet site for kids. They are in an almost inaccessible folder on your website.

That makes those files not part of the site and means they're being hosted on your account as storage. We don't allow that.

I'm closing this ticket since this is now pretty much as resolved as it's gunna get. I don't even know how many different people you got to tell you this is Permanently Suspended, but it -is-. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.