How did you find x10Hositng?

How did you find x10Hosting?

• Total voters

Synkc

Reaction score
Just wondering, how did everyone find out about x10Hosting?

I came across this site around mid last year, thanks to good ol' Google, during my usual hunt for good free web hosts; every other host I already tried had failed me miserably. Now, considering I'm still here after nearly a year since first signing up, and haven't experienced any major issue thus far, just goes to show how much I love the community, and the free services Corey and the guys offer here. :biggrin:

So, how did you come across x10Hosting?

FalseHope

Reaction score
To be honest, I can't remember. All I know was I started being active a few months ago, lol.

Mitch

Reaction score
I know a little bit how i found x10. I think i found x10 of a site. I will search that site now.
Just found the site where i found x10: free-webhosts.com/

x10 on the top of the list!

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
oh iam not remembering how i arrived here.any way enjoying the the stay here.

sunils

Reaction score
I searched and used nearly 10 to 15 host before x10. But none of them didnt offer the services that i liked. Finally in jan 2008, i found out x10 and from then on i think i have become a part of it. It offers all the services i wanted. Nice support option with forum of 98thousand members.........
I love x10.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Almost 100k :) x10 definitely has one of the best, if not the best support staff and users in web hosting, for forums and IRC. :)

xanthophobia

Reaction score
I also used free-webhosts.com
I used quite a few other free web hosts before x10 and I'm pretty happy with how x10 is set up and run :D

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I found it by google.. Thanks to google to give me good hosting site.

Jesse

Reaction score
I found x10hosting on free-webhosts.com because i am looking for some good host and found this one ;). I love x10!

Dan

Reaction score
I found X10 by going on to a site hosted by X10 and saw the text link! I had been looking for good free hosts for some time so I thought I'd give it a go, at first I couldn't believe my eyes when it said 2500mb!!

nbaulch

Reaction score
I was checking out different free web hosts at free-webhosts.com and this was at the top of the list and had the best reviews.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I found X10Hosting on FreeWebHosts.com.

Over the last 4-5 years I've been through different hosting companies, and X10 has been the best by far. Although ZendURL came a close second (It has ceased providing services, so I hope no-one minds me posting the name.).

LHVWB

Reaction score
I also found it on http://www.free-webhosts.com/

I tried Zendurl, Freehostia, Awardspace and a few other free webhosts. They all had issues with FTP or with downtime.

None of them had Cpanel, and none of them compared in any way to x10hosting. :drool:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
ZendURL closed! +1 for x10Hosting!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yup, they spammed me with mail a few weeks before they closed. Telling me to backup my account and also with other free hosts.

flare66

Reaction score
Apparently I'm just like a billion other people on this site. I used free-webhosts.com too!