How Do I Profit From This...

austine

Reaction score
hi, i'm new to affiliate marketing and would like to know two things from my sites:

1. how do i monetize from the site?
2. how do i get more traffic? i mean in terms of rss feeds and stuff like that. i wanna be hitting 10,000/month. is this a fantasy?

my sites are
http://escocolumbo.blogspot.com/

and escocolumbo.org - which i'm still building up but it will be more targeted to movies/tvshows affiliate reviews

suggestions please. i wanna be making $5,000/month by october 09

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol. :lol:

Dream on! If it were that easy, we'd all be millionaires by now. Why do you think we're in free hosting?!

With hard work & the right content you could strike it lucky, but it's by no means guaranteed. A very small, modest income from website visits is more realistic.

To be honest, the best way to earn from a website is for you to have a skill or service that people actually want, & use your website to advertise that service. Not to just hope to earn by getting visits to your site.

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:

str82u

Reaction score
A very small, modest income from website visits is more realistic.

To be honest, the best way to earn from a website is for you to have a skill or service that people actually want, & use your website to advertise that service. Not to just hope to earn by getting visits to your site.

Trying to fill all the SEO areas that you can will help, but getting backlinks from other sites is tough. As you go along, you can build alike sites that link together but aren't identical and also appear to be on different servers, there is a bunch of tricks, right now concentrate on more content.

If you are consistant with growth like it's quoted above and the sites are providing a target for popular terms in search engines, you'll make money. How much is hard to say. In a poorly paying niche I have seen $4000 to $12,000 in a month, average is $6000. And that's dollars, not pesos. It's really a numbers game and you can try to either target something or target what the search engines see. It took a few years for my marketing skills to meet up with my SEO skills, but it is definately paying off.

zen-r

Reaction score
Don't forget, he wants $5000/month by October.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know how you can make a few hundred thousand in october.
Starting October 1st, start selling everything you own. By the 31st you will have become filthy rich in less than a month!
:lol:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
are you :nuts: $5000/month

i had a forum some time back know its shut down tottal visitors a day was between 10000 and 15000:biggrin: that you can do but $5000/month :nuts: