How do you find out whether you account is activated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXVForums

Reaction score
I signed up for a new site using the ID JXVForum
I registered the name ascension.exofire.net

I got an email concerning my activation status, and I clicked on it and got sent to a link where it says that my username is in the sign-up queue, and it said it would take around 14 hours, and now its even more time than that, and the site doesn't exist for me to go to cpanel and link my forum name and hosting name.

Can anyone tell me long it took them to activate there site or can give me support on this?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
There really is no set time limit. As the News & Announcements state, all new account creations go in queue. It would depend on how quickly they run the queue, how far into the queue you are and if there are any issues between the time you were in the queue to the time your account is to be created.

JXVForums

Reaction score
So this could take even weeks to get set up? I was planning to see how it works so I could decide to keep on continuing to use this site, but now that it seems to be a large queue, based on the estimated time it should have been done at least a day ago, how long would you say it would take, I also tried re-registering, but that gave the same result. Either way I hope it activates soon.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Because we are doing maintenance and upgrades on the servers the queue is not being processed at full speed. You will receive an e-mail when your account is created.

kinkylicious

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this thread, I had the same question.. and I'm glad that I searched around before looking like a newb and posting the exact same thing.

My Queue time was 1445 minutes which converts to around 24 hours, it has been 24 hours however as stated above it may take longer ^w^

*awaits patiently* After all, it is free ^^~

JXVForums

Reaction score
I'll wait since I have loads of time, and anyway, I just wanted to know if there is a good estimate on the time it will take?

Status
Not open for further replies.