How is mine

dyreplus

Reaction score
First thing: Design--
You have used very "happy" colours like light orange, sky blue and yellow, but they seem to be either the wrong colours for the content of your site or just not used enough/correctly.

Consider making the background for your page to some other colour instead of grey(?), for starters. Keeping the content area white seems like a good idea because of the amount of text you have.

I suggest using this Color Wizard to help make a new scheme or go check out COLOURlovers for some pre-made themes.

Your header image doesn't quite go with the rest of your colours and the narrow font and dotty drop shadow on top of the gradient fill make it difficult to read.

Make your links all the same colour (left menu links don't match any of the others) to give the users ease of navigation.

I don't know what sort of "image" you are trying to portray with the site, but your header and design should be a reflection of that. Most money-making sites I have seen use a lot of green and dollar signs. There's nothing wrong with doing something different, though.

A hint: keeping design aspects consistent make your site seem more credible.

Second thing: Organization--
The layout is awkward. You have two very short panels on either side. You should pick a side and put both of them there if they are going to remain that short (and I don't mean that you should combine them).

Your content looks like it's often huge walls of text. I think you break up the text enough, but it might be advantageous to add in headers and perhaps a navigation bar (at the top or floating along the side) for each of those pages for jumping to different headers.

Third thing: Wordpress?--
You mention using Wordpress to make a blog in seconds on your front page, there, but you don't use it yourself? You could use it to make your life a whole lot easier, even if you aren't going to actually blog (but it seems like you could?) because you can get pre-made themes and layouts. You can set it up so it's just pages and no posts, even. Just a thought.

Hope this helps you. :3

warenli

Reaction score
Yes, I agree with dyreplus. The colors dont suite with the content. Try some different color combinations. And " " is displayed on most of parts of the site ( I use Firefox 3 ).

You also need to change the banner of your site. Whenever I visit any new site the first thing I notice is the main banner.

You have lot of work to do mate.

colwind

Reaction score
Thank you for your advice, dyreplus. I found it too hard to just use html to build. I have transferred to wordpress.

Since you are professional at the page design. Can you tell me if it's not good to have a red top for my site. I've been searching for a good theme for a long time. It's really a tiresome job.
:happysad:

First thing: Design--
You have used very "happy" colours like light orange, sky blue and yellow, but they seem to be either the wrong colours for the content of your site or just not used enough/correctly.

Consider making the background for your page to some other colour instead of grey(?), for starters. Keeping the content area white seems like a good idea because of the amount of text you have.

I suggest using this Color Wizard to help make a new scheme or go check out COLOURlovers for some pre-made themes.

Your header image doesn't quite go with the rest of your colours and the narrow font and dotty drop shadow on top of the gradient fill make it difficult to read.

Make your links all the same colour (left menu links don't match any of the others) to give the users ease of navigation.

I don't know what sort of "image" you are trying to portray with the site, but your header and design should be a reflection of that. Most money-making sites I have seen use a lot of green and dollar signs. There's nothing wrong with doing something different, though.

A hint: keeping design aspects consistent make your site seem more credible.

colwind

Reaction score
I took a look at this company. I could't find any useful information about the requirement of age, payment limit, ect. I only know it's a survey program. Can you give some more information or the quote page? I 'll add to my site then.

it's easy to use so that's a good start
theres one thing missing tho
http://www.quenchresearch.com/
a paid survey company for 11 - 18's they won't pay you tho but there reliable