How Much could i sell this site for?

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
just what are you trying to sell exactly? the whole site, domain name, etc.
or just the template, or the hosting...

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I like the design, but I wouldn't buy it, sorry.

You have a serious SPAMbot problem on your Forums, it's almost impossible to find genuine posts.

@bigjoe4 - Your signature is really annoying!!

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Well there isn't that much at the moment but i'm guessing you could sell it for 800 - 1200...

easykey

Reaction score
$200 - $400??? There's nothing there!! The home link doesn't work, the forum is a totally different style to the home page and the blog is a totally different style to the home page. There's random arrows and boxes littered about that do nothing...

I'm sorry to say this site is worth absolutely nothing and I'm amazed that you have the nerve to ask the question!!

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Guys.. Keep it on topic! And, don't start harassing each other.

Domain appraisal service says its worth $ 24,000 ~ 36,000 :p

But, it's not, without a userbase already.

toby877

Reaction score
Yea im selling the site the whole thing the rights to it and everything if anyone wants to buy it let me know

jan_andrada

Reaction score
I agree you can sell it for 200+, but only for end users.. those who have knowledge about web would be amaze that you are selling that site..

admintwo

Reaction score
Ok, just looked at it for a minute, if you sell the template of it you can make maybe 20 dollars, off 1 person.

if you sell the whole site, like others said it has no visitors, if It had about 50-100 unique a month that would be at LEAST $ 400.00-$ 800.00

Edit: If you had just the perfect reason for someone to buy it, and showed them what they can do with it, .... ( Me )....I would not mind $ 400.00, though I have figured out how to make my own sites like that so, sorry.

Good site, just set the reason for why people should buy it, and well its sold for a minumim of $400.00 .

How I make money, make sites like that, put them on a forum for a game like travian.com, alliance members or leaders would buy it, (Yes I do play it, if that was not allowed feel free to delete this post).....working on a site for just the gameing company to bring in some big bux.

Good luck selling your site.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Well in actual cash i think it would be worth 500$. That would be a reasonable price don't you think...?

easykey

Reaction score
Quick, sell it Toby - you won't get a better deal than that!

I agree with admintwo - the domain name might be worth $20 but the site is not really worth anything as it is... Smarten it up and build a user base and you might be worth something.

flare66

Reaction score
If there were a fluid design and structure, you could make some money! As is though, you'd only be able to sell the domain. If you have the skills to quickly do something artistic, you may be able to make $300.00. Alternatively, you could just offer to fix it up for the buyers specific purpose.

sonicpld

Reaction score
not so bad name tought ...
it's realy close to something good, but soud a bit like a fan site...
do not know why ... :dunno: