How much do you earn from Google Adsense?

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
I recently signed up for Google Adsense. I was cruising their site and looking for payment options and while there was an abundant amount of information about when you get paid (When account reaches 100$ blah bloo blee blah) and how it is based on clickthroughs or cost per 1000 impressions if it is a sponsored ad there was nothing on how much money you get per click. Being a small site with fairly little traffic, obviously CPC is something that I want to know, as I might make more if I moved to a service like Project Wonderful. So what I want to know is how much money do you make from Google Adsense, and how much traffic do you get to earn that much. Thanks,
Calvin

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
earn little compared with bidvertiser
I suggest to you bidvertiser ^^ its better than google ads ^^

here its the link

grettings
salu2

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
as far as i know the CPC is different for each ad.
thats true.....
CPC also depends upon your traffic of your site.More traffic means more CPC.

google Says cost per 1000 impressions.....but they actually didn't.

iam earning $1 per month per 500 unique visits....

ikoyski

Reaction score
Not much really because i don't know how to get my site listed at google directory..
please help me

reglus

Reaction score
your site gets listed in the google directory by itself. They have bots that will search your site for keywords and then submit them to the search engine. Thats how mine made it on there.

Sohail

Reaction score
You could use Google Webmaster tools to help you with this :).

gamingevolved

Reaction score
You might want to be careful with Google Adsense.

I had an account with them for about a year, and they just recently disabled my account and refused to send my payout because my site was apparently a threat to other publishers. This was due to the fact that the Adsense ads that were being generated, were generating ALOT of revenue.

And after this, they sent me an email telling me they disabled my account and were accusing me of invalid clicks, meaning they were accusing me of clicking my own ads.

This all happened, because the keywords on my site that the Adsense ad crawler was generating my ads with, were generating the highest paying ads.

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
Oooh scary. Well the thing is, its not like I have enough traffic to get ads from direct paying customers, and I already had to get a google webmasters account in order to be indexed. But thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure not to click my own ads. BTW, how much money would you have been paid out? Thanks,
Calvin

jensen

Reaction score
After 4 years my google adsense account has USD 9.89 :) That's how much I made. That would equal to USD 0.0070 per day.

Looks like i need better web pages to draw in the traffic.

gateway

Reaction score
thats true.....
CPC also depends upon your traffic of your site.More traffic means more CPC.

google Says cost per 1000 impressions.....but they actually didn't.

iam earning $1 per month per 500 unique visits....

Yea, I think google is no more offering ppc. I also experienced the same thing. On google center, although I recorded about 5000 views in a month, no ppc was awarded , even some of the clicks were neglected. :dunno:

I think maybe someone could help me choose the best of these

neverblue, google, adbrite, and bidvertiser. They are the ones I really wants to use but I need only one or two of them

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I am looking into Bidvertiser, but at this point I'm not sure if I would notice any difference. Maybe when my site's traffic starts to pick up...(hint hint:p)

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I am making ~$3 a month with adsense right now. I too am looking into other advertising companies.

I like the pubmatic thing that x10hosting is using, it looks like it really might work. I'd sign up for every ad company you can get onto, and then just use pubmatic.

ravravrav

Reaction score
Here's a hint - you could also try using affiliates, like for instance you could link to products from different companies and if a sale is made by someone clicking through your link, you get a cut. There's loads more options than googlads and you can choose what to display on your site, ie. stuff thats relevant to your website. Just search for affiliate programs, some good ones are with amazon and i think even ebay has one.