How much is my site worth... please help...

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi since i started my school project,

http://jamiesrebellion.com/

I have come very far, now i need every ones help to tell me what my site value is and of course what you think of it.

The best thing is this schol project,i hope will contiue after school and many years after that!

So how mch is it worth and what do you think of it?

dhruv227

Reaction score
your site is ok, if it was in the review section i would then give full-sledged review, i used cubestat.com to find your site worth but they could not add your domain. but from my view i would pay INR ( Indian Rupee )Rs.500 for that site. and 1$=Rs.50

redivy

Reaction score
Well, a TON of the site was just links to forum features! If you are going to do that, at least make the Joomla template look like the forum skin/ make the Forum Skin look like the Joomla template. :)

The Joomla Template was relatively un-changed in my opinion. It was kind of boring.

Those are just my thoughts :biggrin:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, I'm really impressed. If I had one critique, I think the background needs some work. The tiling effect doesn't work well and the image is cropped in a weird way. I think it's well laid out, good content, and visually quite good. If you have an active community with a few hundred members, I don't see why it wouldn't be worth over $5,000, in my humble opinion, of course.

Just don't go looking for a check from me, I'm broke :p

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Well thanks all, sincewe have got the money now, we are changing the whole look soon and yes it will be the same look as the forums hopefully when we have finished, at the moment we have been having a little trouble with the template i have been using.

Check back in the next two days then tell me what you think.

;)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure how you can appraise a web site, but I believe it would be a decent $200-$300 based on your forums showing you have frequent visitors to your site. Other than that, I would improve the design of the main site page :)

REBEL21

Reaction score
Lol thank you, we are at the moment, fixing up a new template. It is nearly fully modified, css needs to be cleaned up that is all and some images wil e changed.

Thanks i also thought 5000 was a bit over the limit since its only been going for 5 months now :)
Edit:
JUst found problems with ie 8 and ff3. Please report if you are having viewing problems!

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Thats nice and i have 108 members and getting 10 a day with google adds :)

REBEL21

Reaction score
Thanks, any suggestions on my project at all? Also if you would sign up and post it would mean allot as it would up the rank on my project :)