How Much Unread Emails?

pgames

Reaction score
I was just checking one of my alternate email addresses that I don't use but only sign up for offers and stuff with it and I found that I had 1215 unread emails.

How Much Unread Emails do you have in your alternate email address?

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
lets see..... uhm 19,742 emails ... thats what happens when any address to a domain gets sent to 1 box...

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
336 unread emails there.And more than a thousand spam messages in spam folder.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
0 in inbox,

1900 bulk

but i never delete my bulk
Edit:

i have 3 alt emails and 2 domains funneling into my main email

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I cleared it up a few weeks ago, I had several thousand. I have 103 at the moment.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
0. My main e-mail account never gets anything in it, no spam as well in the spam folder. My two other accounts, one being on x10 and my AIM mail stay empty as well and only get e-mails at least once a month. As for spam, I get nothing what so ever.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I probably had thousands, but yahoo disabled the account and I don't feel like reactivating it.

Sohail

Reaction score
Well my old email used to get around 500 spam emails a day which i wasn't able to stop, even if i marked it as spam... But i have no unread or junk emails on my new address :). I hope it stays that way ;).

malfist

Reaction score
I use gmail and it's filter is really good. I get one or two spam messages in my inbox every couple months. I usually have about 300-400 every month in my bulk. But then again, I use 10minutemail.com a lot.