how to add ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Strike that, you should edit the overall_header.tpl file, at least, thats how I do it

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
This is correct. Put it at the top of that file and you should be good.

dsfreak said:
Strike that, you should edit the overall_header.tpl file, at least, thats how I do it

dsfreak

Reaction score
I can PM you a copy of the file, or the top part, or I can tell you eactly where to put it, if you would like this, please PM me

justhk

Reaction score
no i dont want it on top just after forum banner this is the easiest place where people can see the banner they dont have to scroll down or up but on the top i dont think its suitable !

hitman

Reaction score
you have to put it at the END of the overall_header, not at the top, if you add it on the top the ad will load before the logo which is ridiculously ugly

justhk

Reaction score
yes right that is why im asking i want it to put just after forum logo.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Everytime I see it at the end of the overall_header.tpl it never works. It has however always worked at the the top, as far as I know.

hitman said:
you have to put it at the END of the overall_header, not at the top, if you add it on the top the ad will load before the logo which is ridiculously ugly

hitman

Reaction score
it works on overall_tpl, i can send you my version so you can see it load but it has mods so i dont think you can use it, there was spacing problems, like if you skip one space it wont load, but yea if you do it right it will load

Status
Not open for further replies.