How to add Google Adsense to x10hosting website

paski

Reaction score
Hi,

I was trying to put some ads to my website but I am unable to register it. It seems it does not accept a subdomain (www.mywebsite.x10host.com). How can it be possible for me to put Google Adsense to my site?

nkranx10

Reaction score
I guess the simple answer would be buy an actual domain, and then you park it using cpanel.eg I have nkran.net parked so URL goes to same place as subdomain in my case being www.nkran.x10host.com. I guess this is probably a good place alce as any to ask all this question' who have you used to buy a domain , how did you find their service ? were you able to go to say
http://access.enom.com , log in and point your domain to where ever you liked without having to go through the domain name people (them vegetarian . open toe sandel types can make you wait days before they get around to pointing your domain name.)

For the record I wouldn't touch mochahost for jsp hosting , or any other hosting but funny enough I haven't had any trouble using their domain name buying service. Other alternatives include godaddy, Any -ve feedback on other domain name sellers?