how to park my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tychicus

Reaction score
i have a uni.cc domain and i would like to use it for my site with x10hosting. How to do it? thanks

Last edited:

lambada

Reaction score
Set your domain up using their DNS service, and point the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com - then in cPanel goto Park Domain and fill in your domain name and the other information it needs.

tychicus

Reaction score
Note
This feature must be enabled manually on your account. Please contact support if you paid for it and it is not enabled.

is it only paid member can use it?

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
no you can use it, im not sure why that is happening, let me get an admin in here

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Chris S said:
no you can use it, im not sure why that is happening, let me get an admin in here

Mine says that too but I can use it idn why it shows that. Unless you have no add-on/parked domains left.

Edit The boxes show use them...its just a warning i think

Last edited:

tychicus

Reaction score
i had successful add it..
i think the dns will update within 24 hours to take effect...

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Does your normal x10hosting subdomain work? I believe this is probably a domain parking issue..

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Does your normal x10hosting subdomain work? I believe this is probably a domain parking issue..

No its a DNS issue as the NS for ns1.x10hosting.com have yet to be changed as of last time i checked on the 72. server and DNS is down...so you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.