How to reset Admin password to CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaha Boy

Reaction score
My site seems to work well though it says:

There is no website configured at this address.

My problem is I cannot login the CPanel as the password I used previously did not work. Moreover, I've used the password change tool on the login page of the cPanel "If you have lost your password, you can reset it by entering your username: ...", though this messesge appeared, no email was sent to me, and I still cannot log-in to update my website.

Password Reset

Resetting password for nguyenbalam@gmail.com: A confirmation email has been sent to the email address on file.

My website: http://fa295.x10hosting.com and http://nguyenbalam.info
My email address: nguyenbalam@gmail.com
Login name: fa295x10
Plan: Advanced

Please help!!!

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We reset your password, I'll PM you a new one..

I don't see your account on the list and I don't see a back up for you.

Last edited:

Yaha Boy

Reaction score
Yes, I have all database and I did not bother you to back it up for me. But I still need the host. Can you recreate the host for me? and send me the password?
Thanks/

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If you don't have an accont right now because you did not ask for a back up then to get another account your going to have to wait till sign ups are open.

Yaha Boy

Reaction score
Ooops, I did not know that. I just thought the ticket would only get me backed up, and without the ticket all my database would be removed but the host still existed.

So, when can I register my host again then? Hic...

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yaha Boy said:
Ooops, I did not know that. I just thought the ticket would only get me backed up, and without the ticket all my database would be removed but the host still existed.

So, when can I register my host again then? Hic...
Once Corey desides to open the signs ups again, When will this be we have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.