how you build you site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valon

Reaction score
How do you build your own site and stuff can you tell me thanks alot.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Can you expand on this question a bit ? PLease.

oab

Reaction score
okay, basically if you dont know anything about websites, you want to start out with html.

search google for "html tutorials" then make your site on your computer.

once you have your site made, you can upload it using ftp. You can fo to a webmaster forum and they will expand on this, http://webmaster-talk.com

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Search google for html tutorials, well thats not a good thing to tell someone just starting out, it can be confusing. I suggest if you are just starting out and dont know alot about php, html, go to "fantastico" Install php or something from there and then get to know it a bit. after that thenyou can dive deeper into this.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bigguy said:
Search google for html tutorials, well thats not a good thing to tell someone just starting out, it can be confusing. I suggest if you are just starting out and dont know alot about php, html, go to "fantastico" Install php or something from there and then get to know it a bit. after that thenyou can dive deeper into this.
I found out HTML by viewing peoples sources and looking up the basic tag's. Try it might help.

oab

Reaction score
yes. i find html 100x easier than php and the guy sounds like hes 10 years old, lol

"how you build you site?"

valon

Reaction score
oab said:
yes. i find html 100x easier than php and the guy sounds like hes 10 years old, lol

"how you build you site?"
10 hahahah get out here way older then that lol anyway thanks for your help.

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
Ok i'm going to make this simple incase you know nothing about sites.

Lets say my website is a lake, when you go to my website all you are seeing is the surface of my "lake", but underneath that surface there is a bunch of coding called HTML, it stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It works something like this
HTML:
TO THE RIGHT IS THE DESCRIPTION- TO THE LEFT IS THE TAG
bold text = <b>
Italic text= <i>
Underlined text= <u>
So if i used the "tag" for bold it would display bold text on my site.
Each thing being displayed has its own tag, Images, text, links etc.
Sorry for explaining this if you already know html lol.
But if you don't know HTML you can learn it

Here

Insaneaim

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
bigguy said:
I found out HTML by viewing peoples sources and looking up the basic tag's. Try it might help.

I learned HTML the same way, just looking at peoples sources :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.