hows this site

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
WOW finally back..how come no-one tells me that i am no longer banned...at first conor told me i was permanently banned...now im back lol

any how

i made this site for a competition.
the best car design site.
this is my work tell me what you think:
http://school.iamshipon1988.cwhnetworks.com/

also there are different banners that can be used and they can be found at this link: http://school.iamshipon1988.cwhnetworks.com/gallery.html

i added mouse over effect on all the navigation
i made it so that the template is both compatible with dreamweaver, frontpage and notepad (ofcourse)...

please tell me what you think and how i can improve the template...any comment is helpful and you can be as honest as you wish to be

thank you in advance

Matthews255

Reaction score
not bad, the background is a bit odd as its a car site, granite and cars dont mix.

Overall its quite nice, if you could get more than 1 page up, even if its only got SOME TEXT HERE, i would think its better as its nice seing links go to pages not 404 errors.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Umm, I think it's ok, the background I don't think mixes well, and I don't like the blue big text, I think the color may be ok, just the typeface isn't good. Overall good job, I do like the silver.
-Reich

hartap

Reaction score
nice.. and informatif ...
like matthew said... your background not match... but like the title of your said.. extreme design... so thats fine

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That background is AWFUL, everything else looks okay.

-Tyler

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
yes i know the background stinks..i cant find any good one that will match the template...if you can find one..please let me know..

thanks for you comments and i really liked that you were all honest about it. thanks

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
naa im to lazy to make one...thats why i made a post in teh market place
"i am willing to pay in points to those who design the best suitable background for that tempalte"

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Really nice design, the background just doesn't fit, and it takes to many time to load. On the other hand I like the 1st banner in that gallery.html file the most. So 8.5/10

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
yea i like it too...but the company im making it for doesnt sell bently so i had to change it for the image they gave me (the car you see in the current banner)

its ok...it doesnt take me that long to load...altough the marquee does take a little time...and there are many buttons with mouse over effects...i.e. the right nav has like 4 different effects for each button (mouse over, normal, press down, release)
and the ones above has 3...so thats why it take a little time to load

deaddevil

Reaction score
I liked the site very clean work.The layout suits the site well.I liked the top table nice color gradient.