http://gtalkbots.com - Beta Released

oracle

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

http://gtalkbots.com - beta released with more features

Try out. Suggest improvements, functionally and UI wise. Help spread the word.

Just register a username and add bots@gtalkbots.com in your friends list and you are done.

Thanks,
Imoracle

tittat

Reaction score
Though the documentation is there,I would suggest you to add a working demo on "How to blah blah.?"

sunils

Reaction score
Nice site, but couldnt check the thing you said because i am not using my personal system. I will check it up tomorrow and post about it.

JuniorD

Reaction score
niiiice. perhaps you should make rules or some sort of news page or explanation page.

oracle

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Yes thats my site, I have designed and developed it. I guess you all are right. Probably putting up a youtube video demo will be a perfect thing here. Lemme see if I can come up with that.

Any suggestions for a screen cast video maker software??

Thanks again,
Imoracle

(Keep checking as I am adding a lot more services to it :) )

Edit:
New Feature (Introducing Online Diary Maintainance):
---------------------------------------------------
Steps to save your daily notes in your diary:

1. Add bots@gtalkbots.com to your Gtalk Messenger
2. If you want to save "John Doe Phone Number: +91-9876543210"
notemessaged.gif

3. Simply message "<notes> John Doe Phone Number: +91-9876543210" to the above bot.
notesaved.gif

4. Happy Diary Writing!

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Yes thats my site, I have designed and developed it. I guess you all are right. Probably putting up a youtube video demo will be a perfect thing here. Lemme see if I can come up with that.

Any suggestions for a screen cast video maker software??

Thanks again,
Imoracle

(Keep checking as I am adding a lot more services to it :) )

Edit:
New Feature (Introducing Online Diary Maintainance):
---------------------------------------------------
Steps to save your daily notes in your diary:

1. Add bots@gtalkbots.com to your Gtalk Messenger
2. If you want to save "John Doe Phone Number: +91-9876543210"
notemessaged.gif

3. Simply message "<notes> John Doe Phone Number: +91-9876543210" to the above bot.
notesaved.gif

4. Happy Diary Writing!

WOOOW. Excellent site! I love the layout and the content.
Great community and everything. Definitely one of the best works by any of the x10 members on this site.

As for the screen video maker software, all I know of is HyperCam and Fraps.

oracle

Reaction score
Thanks a lot brother. Just help in promoting and spreading the word.

Do check this section out for regular updates, I will keep posting here.

Imoracle
Edit:
RSS Feed enabled for shared status messages from around the world. Thought a few might be interested for this:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/gtalkbots_status_from_the_world

Imoracle

Last edited:

oracle

Reaction score
Today on 15th October 2008, exactly one month after our release we are pleased to announce college networks for all students around the globe.

Click to join your network - http://gtalkbots.com/college

As our database reached over 2,00,000 status messages within 1st month of release, we felt a need of college level networking. College which are indeed one of the best thing that can happen in someone's life, we thought why not have those moments captured.

Our status messages at college often reflect day to day activities in and around college. Be it a joke, fun, announcement, jazzy and crazy status, show offs, confessions, news or whatever - every moment is worth capturing.

Alumni's can use this to keep a track of the latest activities going in and around their college through status messages set by the students at the college.

Regards,
Gtalkbots Team

oracle

Reaction score
How often it does happen that you and your net freak friend plan out a movie and he never makes it in time. You just wishes if there was something which could remind him on his screen about the movie which you have planned together.

Gtalkbots.com makes it all easy for you now. You can now set timer for yourself as well as for your friends whom you follow at Gtalkbots.com.

Steps to set a timer:

1. Click on Set Timer on top left corner
  2. A modal pop-up window will appear on the screen.
  3. Choose a time for the timer
  4. Enter the username of your friend, for whom you are setting the timer (leave as self for yourself)
  5. Enter a message, which you want to appear along with timer on your or your friend screen.
  6. Click Set Timer and thats it.
Below is an example modal pop-up window which you will see:

Who all can set a timer for me?
By default all your friend who are tracking you on Gtalkbots.com can set a timer for you.

What if I don't want a timer from anyone?
We respect your privacy and we have made provisions for you to choose between who can and who cannot set a timer for you. Simply visit Manage Timer section under My Stuff

There you will see 3 panels:

1. Upcoming timers for you, which tells what all timer you can expect for yourself. If you want, you can cancel an upcoming timer.
  2. Timers set by you, shows timers set by you for your friends. You may cancel a timer, previously set by you.
  3. Grant and Revoke Permissions: By default all users who are tracking you can set a timer for you. You may choose to revoke these permission from one or from all at once.
Finally, here is a screen shot from the bot sending an alert at your specified timer time.

Try out and let us know your feedbacks on this new addon.
Keep sharing your status messages,

Regards,
Gtalkbots Team