*Human Visitor Website Traffic - 1,000 Visits only $4.00*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanb27

Reaction score
*Get unique, human visitors to your business or website and help to increase your internet exposure, brand recognition, sales, leads, traffic, signups, Alexa rank and more with traffic from ShareBux.org

We offer extremely competitive advertising rates and are an established website traffic provider. Also if your ad is listed for long enough, you will get a credited back link from a high traffic website.

Here are our current advertising rates:

1,000 View Ads: $4.00
5,000 View Ads: $18.00
10,000 View Ads: $28.00
50,000 View Ads: $120.00
100,000 View Ads: $200.00

You may post here or PM me, or simply visit the site at ShareBux.org to purchase advertising and traffic packages. I will have your ad approved in under 24 hours, usually much sooner. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

*Please note that we do not allow adult or any frame breaking websites.

Thanks,
Jordan
ShareBux.org

Sohail

Reaction score
2 things...
1) Are you the owner of the site?
2) Your link doesn't seem to be working for me.

TPI007

Reaction score
are we allowed to sell our services and products in here? i'm not talking about credits, i'm talking about dollars...

please can someone inform me?

*Get unique, human visitors to your business or website and help to increase your internet exposure, brand recognition, sales, leads, traffic, signups, Alexa rank and more with traffic from ShareBux.org

We offer extremely competitive advertising rates and are an established website traffic provider. Also if your ad is listed for long enough, you will get a credited back link from a high traffic website.

Here are our current advertising rates:

1,000 View Ads: $4.00
5,000 View Ads: $18.00
10,000 View Ads: $28.00
50,000 View Ads: $120.00
100,000 View Ads: $200.00

You may post here or PM me, or simply visit the site at ShareBux.org to purchase advertising and traffic packages. I will have your ad approved in under 24 hours, usually much sooner. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

*Please note that we do not allow adult or any frame breaking websites.

Thanks,
Jordan
ShareBux.org

Daniel S

Reaction score
@TPI007 Yes you can buy / sell trade with dollars and credits in this forum.

TPI007

Reaction score
@TPI007 Yes you can buy / sell trade with dollars and credits in this forum.

thanks for the headsup.

looking forward to doing business in here and bringing in alot of traffic. I'm on an affiliate joining spree. So Whatever site I think is worth it i am joining.

I'm considering joining x10 affiliate program as well. My site is a portal and I will host infinite websites that is within my use.

Also, I was wondering if we can post java script on the forum to display apps?

One last also, are we allowed to offer free products or services provided the participant meets the terms and conditions?
Edit:
2 things...
1) Are you the owner of the site?
2) Your link doesn't seem to be working for me.

let me know how that service goes, i would like to try...but i would need your review of that service first.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
I would also like to know the same question as tittat because I have tonnes of x10 credits but no dollars.

TPI007

Reaction score
I would also like to know the same question as tittat because I have tonnes of x10 credits but no dollars.

you need to get rid of some i would be more than happy to lighten up your load by accepting them.

Nathan H

Reaction score
Also, I was wondering if we can post java script on the forum to display apps?
The simple answer to this is no. Javascript is disabled within posts and the forum script will now allow the storing of the script in anyway the the script can run. This is to stop users running malicious scripts on pages.

withambition

Reaction score
This is an old thread... so I don't think the poster is going to come back to answer all of your questions. ;)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
And the user was a spammer, only one post ;).

-Luke.

* Thread Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.