I am new and i am here to stay

vstafford

Reaction score
hello every one i just want to say that x10 is the best hosting i have ever used the servers are fast and the support is great. x10 is better then some payed hosting services i have tryed and i am geting the service from x10 for free. i dont care who you are but you cant get this service any where else.:biggrin:

thank you

http://vstafford.exofire.net/

or http://vstafford.com coming soon

zapzack

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting! I'm sure you will soon find that this is one of the best (if not THE BEST) free webhosts on the Internet. If you need help I recommend you create a topic in the Free Hosting forum under Community Support because we (the community) respond quicker than tickets usually get answered. I hope you enjoy your new hosting account and good luck with your website.

zen-r

Reaction score
Strange, you signed up April 2008! :dunno:

Anyway, welcome to x10 !

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Strange, you signed up April 2008! :dunno:

Anyway, welcome to x10 !
@zener He's smart. He's waited a few months to see how x10 performed over the long run before he reported his decision!

@vstafford Welcome. I'm glad you've found out how good x10 is! :biggrin:

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
... He's waited a few months to see how x10 performed over the long run before he reported his decision!...

Quite a few months.

15 months, to be precise! :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, I missed that 2008. For some reason I saw 2009. But anyways, my website on another host is coming up on 8 months and I'm just starting to find some quirks with it. ;)

lauriecallentine

Reaction score
I i like x10 hosting my self i am still working a website that will be ready to run in about 4 months and i like the x10 hosting site is very nice.

mjserv

Reaction score
same here, people using other hosting and with banners should be jealous

whizynix02

Reaction score
welcome vstafford... support at x10 are excellent... hope you do the same on the long run