I can receive e-mail but can't send e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darryl

Reaction score
I am trying to use my own e-mail client to send/receive e-mail. I have tried both Eudora and Outlook as clients. In both cases I can receive e-mails with no problem but sent e-mails never arrive. I don't get any error message but the e-mails don't arrive. I assume that if I don't get any hosting errors when sending e-mail that it arrives. Now I am wondering if any of my e-mails have got through to my potential clients in the last month.

My web site is 3xreality.ca. So as suggested by cPanel, in the manual settings area, I used mail.3xreality.ca as my ingoing and outgoing mail server. I used POP3 access that wasn't encrypted. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I even let Outlook apply automatic settings based off of my email and password(it is the 2007 version).

Any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

The only way I can send e-mail is using the SquirrelMail from cPanel. It isn't elegant but at least the e-mails arrive at their destination. I'd still like to use Eudora e-mail however.

Status
Not open for further replies.