I can't access the x13 hosting server

ericpychangeip

Reaction score
Please help. I want to remove the GTranslate widget from my website through the file manager because it looks terrible, but I can't access the file manager on the x13 server. I think my IP address '124.105.89.***' has been restricted due to overusing the file manager, preventing me from accessing the admin control panel on the x13 server.

Thank you for the wonderful service, x10Hosting! This is the best hosting provider I have ever seen in my entire life!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_010657_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_010657_com.android.chrome.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 4

ericpychangeip

Reaction score
I can access the x11, x12, x14, and x15 servers, as well as demouser.directadmin.com:2222, without any internet issues. I only experience internet problems when trying to access my x13 hosting server.

Screenshot_20240911_012052_com.android.chrome.jpg

Pintwin173a

Reaction score
I think my IP address...has been restricted due to overusing the file manager
Is there a way to determine if this restriction actually exists and, if so, what the use limit or rate is?

I've temporarily lost access to my site on a few occasions, sometimes for days, and now that I think about it it always seems to happen after I've accessed the File Manager to create/edit files.

In the past Admins have told me I've bumped into some "backend rules" which apparently change from time to time, but have never mentioned a File Manager limit.

Your comment has made me curious ;-)

Good luck with your situation!

ericpychangeip

Reaction score
Is there a way to determine if this restriction actually exists and, if so, what the use limit or rate is?

I've temporarily lost access to my site on a few occasions, sometimes for days, and now that I think about it it always seems to happen after I've accessed the File Manager to create/edit files.

In the past Admins have told me I've bumped into some "backend rules" which apparently change from time to time, but have never mentioned a File Manager limit.

Your comment has made me curious ;-)

Good luck with your situation!
I don't think IP address restrictions really exist on x10 hosting, but I'm pretty sure that if you overuse the file manager for many hours without a break, your IP address might be restricted from accessing the file manager, admin control panel, and your website.

I think you can fix this issue by using a different phone or a computer with a different IP address or location. This way, you'll be able to access the admin control panel, file manager, and your website.

However, you may face IP restrictions again if you overuse the file manager without taking breaks.

This is just my personal experience. I've encountered this issue 2 or 3 times, and this is the third time it's happened.

Pintwin173a

Reaction score
Thx for your reply!

I know X10 Free Hosting has a limit on visitor traffic and I suspect other limits. I also suspected a limit on File Manager use, and have even tried to minimize my use of the Manager when creating / editing my site. However, when blogging I tend to do a lot of editing on WP, which might trigger something (X10's confessed to a backend WP trigger, if I recall correctly) - that might explain a lot.

It would be nice if X10 Admins would list rules that would banish you to their dog house ;-)

ericpychangeip

Reaction score
Update: this issue is already been fixed, I can go through in the x13 hosting server without having internet issues, and thanks to the volunteer admin/moderator who willing to help to the free/paid user in x10hosting community, thanks again!

Screenshot_20240912_171456_com.dualspace.multispace.android.jpg

Screenshot_20240912_171534_com.dualspace.multispace.android.jpg