i cant enter on my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

skynetforum

Reaction score
when a want to enter on my account this message apears:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com..

i need enter...helppp!!!!:rant2:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not show this Forum username linked to any hosting account.
Can we get some information to try to help you?
When did you signup for your x10hosting account?
Where you ever able to sign into the cPanel?
What did you use as a cPanel username?
Did you possibly have a second Forum account that you used to make the hosting account?

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That means you have not linked the forum account with the hosting account or their account has not visited for a long time. If this is so (not being in a long time) I fear that your hosting account does not exist. Greetings

skynetforum

Reaction score
on the first day i make the account gives me that error....so i wanted to make another account but tells me that my mail is used...so i dont understand....

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Since no account is linked with your forums account.

So just signup for a new account with another email.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I will kick this upstairs so an admin can remove your email from the system so you should be able to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.