I cant login to C-PANEL or website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I just did, but how come it DOES this. Why ?

I honestly don't know. Since other people including I can see your site just fine, the problem just might be on your end. Try calling your ISP to see if something is wrong with your internet connection or call tech support for your Macbook.

Edit: WAIT. Have you rebooted your computer at anytime during this problem? If not, try that and post back if that works or not.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I suggest you remove the illegel PHPretro/HoloCMS files and your site should be fine.

thebro

Reaction score
How come, i can get on my SITE sometimes & other times it says '404 not found', i have CLEARED, RESET & DNS Flushed. But i still get the SAME error plus i can get on my C-PANEL, how come ?

I just want to get on my WEBSITE.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Like I said, try rebooting your computer since it's not one of the things that you've done yet. Sometimes that's what my computer needs when it's having internet connection problems.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
have you rebooted your computer or not?

thebro

Reaction score
Yes i just DID that, and still i get '404 NOT FOUND', i want to know WHY. How come ?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You are getting that 404 because you are hosting illegal material, so the firewall has blocked you..

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No clue, sorry. Try calling your ISP or calling tech support for your Macbook.

thebro

Reaction score
omg, i get on OTHER fake habbo retros FINE. How come my website, dosent show up though ?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You can go onto other habbo retros but that doesn't mean you can abuse x10hosting's services to host your own retro.

Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Habbo hotel is copyrighted of Saluke Inc and emulating it is violating their copyright laws.

When you signed up, you agreed on not hosting illegal material and seems like you are doing it now..

My best guess is that you were blocked by the firewall or attempting remote mysql to your habbo retro database or something similar.

thebro

Reaction score
Well, i can get on other FAKE HABBO RETROS [EG. Flexhotel], And my RETRO dosent have anything HABBO on it

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
A RETRO is ILLEGAL do you not understand you may NOT host illegal stuff in x10hosting's servers. I know this doesn't involve your website but I am sure you tried to connect a database or something which made the firewall block you..

Status
Not open for further replies.