i can't manager mySQL ( create database, ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhminh

Reaction score
there is no space in mySQL disk.
how to create a mysql database?
how to install phpBB 2, Phorum?
how to change username?
how to upgrade account( advance to corporate)?

Chris Z

Reaction score
ok first tell us what plan you are on, is it static or is it advanced, cuz if it is advanced, you should have mySQL DBs already

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I think hes using static... To upgrade go to upgrade downgrade section and post a form also you can upload phpbb or use fantisco the smilie face to make one automanicly

MOVED TO RIGHT FOORUM

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Use modify account (Account > Modify -- at the top).

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
-How to create a MySQL database?
You can create a MySQL database from cPanel. (If you install phpBB from Fantastico, it creates it automatically)
How to install phpBB?
You can install it from Fantastico (easy way) or download the forum from their page, upload the files via ftp, and install it yourself.
How to change username? How to upgrade account?
You can change your username or upgrade your account from "Account > Modify Account"

Zenax

Reaction score
anhminh said:
there is no space in mySQL disk.
how to create a mysql database?
how to install phpBB 2, Phorum?
how to change username?
how to upgrade account( advance to corporate)?

1. Creating a MySQL database is easy. Just log into your cPanel and go to MySQL section of cPanel and create them from there

2. To install a phpBB 2 forum, this can be done two different ways. First is to install from Fantastico, which is in the cPanel. The second is to download the latest version from their website http://phpbb.com

3. Change username. Is this the username on the forums or the username to your website account. If it is the later then you can change it from the account menu, at the top. Go to Account --> Modify Account.

4. To upgrade account, do the same as the last step. Go to Account --< Modify Account.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Regards,
Zenax

Status
Not open for further replies.