I can't see my friends application

Status
Not open for further replies.

overl0rd

Reaction score
My friend asked me to check if I could see her application in the Apply for Staff section. When I went there I couldn't see it and it told me:

There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum.
Try using the controls below to search for any older posts that may exist

but she says she can see her post. Any solution? :roflwerd:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It is supposed to be that way.

-Corey

motogawa

Reaction score
Pretty much yah its the way Corey setup the permissions most likely he set it up as where moderators and higher users can view them but regular users or members if you want to say can't view them. Its a good thing too that he does this cause do you really want someone to read your application for a job that isn't supposed to... >.>

Please spellcheck.

-Dewayne

Last edited by a moderator:

motogawa

Reaction score
Yeh lol.... Its better to be safe than sorry in these cases. Plus you wish to protect the privacy of your users.

Fatality

Reaction score
Thank you overlord for posting for me. And thank you Corey, for responding quickly.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Staff, has bin picked... But Corey may pick more. I would ask him about that? Maybe there is more to come maybe there isent.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
As Mr. Brownlove we have added 7 new staff members :) Im not sure if we will be needing any more anytime soon, unless Corey feels we need more staff members.

Last edited:

Fatality

Reaction score
I doubt it. As of the new staff, there is almost always a staff member or 5 on. xD

I don´t see the need for more.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This topic is done. If Corey wants to add to the last couple statements he will.

*TOPIC CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.