I don't know if this is a php thing or a program thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwd2000

Reaction score
Profile Manager can now be integrated with PHPBB3.
I tried, but get the following:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: include(./extension.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dwd2000/public_html/friends-alumni.com/forums/pm2phpbb.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php2/lib/php') in /home/dwd2000/public_html/friends-alumni.com/forums/pm2phpbb.php on line 21

Warning: include(./common.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dwd2000/public_html/friends-alumni.com/forums/pm2phpbb.php on line 22

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php2/lib/php') in /home/dwd2000/public_html/friends-alumni.com/forums/pm2phpbb.php on line 22
OK
------------------------------------------
I just got upgraded to intermediate, (which fixed one problem) and I don't know if I should ask for another, or even just a partial
PHP upgrade to accommodate this.

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
it looks like it hasnt picked the paths up correctly, so I would go with a config issue rather than a specific php issue.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Those errors are from whatever scripts those are that you have executing. They are not caused by anything with x10. Have you tried seeking support with the developers?

dwd2000

Reaction score
Those errors are from whatever scripts those are that you have executing. They are not caused by anything with x10. Have you tried seeking support with the developers?

Yes, I have the same question on their forum. Still waiting for an answer. Thanks.

When I get an answer, I'll post it here, for anyone else who might have the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.