I found a cool program to drive users to your site.

scholars

Reaction score
It's what I would call a Link Exchange program. Basically, you sign up with the main hub and get "credits" for clicking on other sites links or putting their links on your site. Looks pretty good. They rank 2346 on Alexa.com.

TrafficSwarm Referral link

TrafficSwarm Non-referral link

----------------------------------
ScholarshipsPRO.com

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Seems okay for people who have just opened their site and need traffic, i don't like traffic exchange programs because it makes your site look unprofessionsal to me. But that's my opinion, i only think it's good for noobs...

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I tried those programs once and it didn't work. People would visit, but that's it. I didn't get a single registration.

sunils

Reaction score
It will make your site unprofessional. for forum type of site, its ok

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I know of ways that are much more effective.
1. Put links in your signature on popular web forums related to what your website is about. Post often so people see your signature, but don't spam. Make sure your posts positively contribute to the discussion.
2. Make some free layouts, skins, or scripts. People might come for the free stuff, but if your website is about programming, graphic designing, or similar topics, people will be interested in the other content they see. You will also get traffic from the people who use your layouts and scripts if you include a link to your site in the footer.
3. Be different. If you've started a discussion forum, what does your forum have to offer that the older, more popular forums don't? If your forum is just a clone of one that's already very active, people would rather join the well-established forum that has more users and posting activity.