I got Hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

limelight

Reaction score
=D

My site got hacked and everything was deleted and replaced with a page saying I got owned my Pablo. It was stupid yet it could get annoying.

How do I stopp it from happening again.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What was on your site? For like forums, or scripts?

-Corey

Iceman

Reaction score
That's odd, to say the least. My best bet would be SQL Injection, cause CPANEL is pretty secure. Or if it was just forums, it could be your forum software. As Corey asked, what's your site about?

n4tec

Reaction score
how did you get hacked? and which site was hacked?

zhizhaqy

Reaction score
Do You Install CMS ? what CMS have you install for Your Website?

some CMS has bugs and if you dont install the patch your site will be hacked again. the best way you can open official site of your CMS script ( on security) if you confused you can try to find information about your CMS script in google.

May be this Information can help you

limelight said:
=D

My site got hacked and everything was deleted and replaced with a page saying I got owned my Pablo. It was stupid yet it could get annoying.

How do I stopp it from happening again.

stylez

Reaction score
lol... i know Pablo and hes a fag. talked to him on msn sometime and he just reads tutorials and hacks any site he thinks sucks :(. I hacked his site but he doesnt have one anymore :)

limelight

Reaction score
stylez said:
lol... i know Pablo and hes a fag. talked to him on msn sometime and he just reads tutorials and hacks any site he thinks sucks :(. I hacked his site but he doesnt have one anymore :)

Yea.

My site WAS just a plain blogg site. Now it's just a site with freebie stuff and a forum (hosted on another site). There wasn't much on it.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
sorry to here that man or girl... you should always backup your databases and files so if that happens you are ready!

TranceOperator

Reaction score
And ummm you probably shouldn't talk about hacking sites and saying people are fags but I guess I'm not a mod lol. But yeah...if you use any scripts you need to make sure they're the newest versions, you need to also make sure your MySQL passwords are just as difficult as all of your others. Also like someone said just backup your site weekly just in case. My entire site is downloaded on my computer in a folder :D

limelight

Reaction score
TranceOperator said:
And ummm you probably shouldn't talk about hacking sites and saying people are fags but I guess I'm not a mod lol. But yeah...if you use any scripts you need to make sure they're the newest versions, you need to also make sure your MySQL passwords are just as difficult as all of your others. Also like someone said just backup your site weekly just in case. My entire site is downloaded on my computer in a folder :D

I have alot of junk on my computer, especially my old and current sites. I don't understand why someone wouldn't have them saved. I don't know how he got in but the password was pretty difficult.

NewFuture

Reaction score
nforchange said:
stylez said:
lol... bad luck.

there is nothing to laugh about my friend... You can also be hacked...

ill just have to watch my site, i have alot of people whoa re jealous because my site is becoming popular and those people have mates has hackers, sorry to here you got hacked by the way

stylez

Reaction score
lolz.... cutenews has exploits, dont use it.

google knows everyones passwords for websites. If you know what your doing you can hack with google, just be careful.

SlicedCheese

Reaction score
Well, your site must be very popular to attract hackers, unless it's someone that knows you well.

TranceOperator

Reaction score
All people usully do is analyze what scripts a site is using, then google them for exploits. If they find a working one they'll use it on the site and say they h4x0r3d it. Lame.

limelight

Reaction score
band
SlicedCheese said:
Well, your site must be very popular to attract hackers, unless it's someone that knows you well.

Yea, that's what I'd like to think.

Or it was wannabe hacker Stylez that did it. jk.

stylez

Reaction score
people also use php injections without passwords or some****. its gay.
never use the same passwords, all my passwords are like session ids. rand0m letters and numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.