I have a problem with parking a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeyul

Reaction score
I recently bought a domain ( www.ayn.ro ) and I redirected the DNS to the x10hosting ip address :

74.86.133.216I waited over 72 hours for the DNS, and when I access the site www.ayn.ro , it says this : Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache/1.3.39 Server at utxd.pcriot.com Port 80

My x10hosting address is http://ayn.exofire.net and it works so i don't understand why I can add the domain :dunno:. I redirected the DNS of the domain to the server's IP but i still can't add the domain.

I think it means that the domain redirects are correct and I should be able to add the domain. But when I try to add it it says that the DNS is pointing to another IP rather than poiting to the x10hosting's IP.

How do I set the nameservers? From the domain host or from x10hosting CPanel ? Because I don't see any of this option on the domain host Account panel.

nol888

Reaction score
Perhaps you should try re-parking it. I don't know too much about domains, but did you point the nameservers to x10's?

jeyul

Reaction score
In the domain's account panel there isn't the option to point to the servers, but I pointed to the server's IP 74.86.133.216 so I think it should work but it doesn't :dunno:. It's been like this for 4-5 days, since I bought the domain.

nol888

Reaction score
Maybe use the addon domain thing? I don't have a domain so I don't really know...

jeyul

Reaction score
I tried to addon the domain but it says that the domain is not pointing to the server's IP, and this it not true because the domain has been set to point to the server's IP for 3-4 days. So I don't know what's wrong :happysad:

JessicaR

Reaction score
Your domain has no nameserve? That's weird, maybe you will have to contact the company you bought the domain through.

tautos

Reaction score
you will have to get the company who supplied your domain to point to
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
if you cant do it yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.