I have a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAccounts

Reaction score
For what I remember, those sites are domain names only, not hosts, you could host your files here, then link them off of those sites I believe.

GameAccounts

Reaction score
You can, actually you probably should wait until your accepted and you have a site up, otherwise I dont think those sites will accept your request, I think they want an active site.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
You have to apply for a domain, then use your .co nr and tk domains just link them to (name you pick).x10hosting.com

oab

Reaction score
yea yourdomain.co.nr or .tk just link to where your site is hosted and im pretty sure they wont work as a real domain so you will have to put yourdomain.x10hosting.com under domain when you apply, then go to www.co.nr or whatever and put in yourdomain.x10hosting.com and it will transfer you to your site.

n4tec

Reaction score
wizeman said:
is there a way that i can host my forum and stuff on links like www.promania.co.nr or www.promania.tk

If .co.nr and .tk were offering a service to insert your own nameservers it would be possible but since there is no service.. It is best you either request for yourdomain.x10hosting.com or yourdomain.PCRIOT.COM

ironcross77

Reaction score
.co.nr and .tk domains are redirect domains. Thay do not support nemservers. So i think you cannot apply here with those domain. For a real domain you have to buy one at godaddy or somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.