I need a template

swirly

Reaction score
I couldn't delete my other thread, so I made a new one. I need someone to make me a template. I want blues, blacks and greens. I like abstract backgrounds and stuff. I need a banner at the top, a menu, and a news box at least, maybe some cables and stuff to make it futuris-ticky. I also would like a small box somewhere. I'm willing to negotiate a deal (700-800 points? maybe more?)with the designer. Let me know if you are interested.

medphoenix

Reaction score
swirly!
First this template for which kind of website(simple home page, business, games.....)
Second, are you going to use content management system like joomla(if you would use, then which kind of CMS and version of it)
third, can you make a scheme in Microsoft Paint...where would be which components?
If you could clear all thinks I will consider to create a template. ( We are team workers...under this name you are talking with 3 persons)

I want blues, blacks and greens.
tell more accurately what should be in blue,green..etc.,

swirly

Reaction score
It will be used somewhat for games and just for a website for me to post stuff. No CMS will be used. I would like a surprise. Idc what all you lol. I'll make a rough draft tonight for you though.