I need comments from you guys about me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhap2003

Reaction score
Hey m8s, before I start I would like say to Auvee that this is not a spam. I'm trying to help out the forum in my spear time, Couple days back I got a warning from Auvee about something I don't even know and now, today, 26 March, 2005, I got another warning from Auvee saying that I’m spamming the forum. Do you think that's right? What you guys think?

PS: Auvee, if you think that this is spam then you can go ahead and delete this post,my forum account and hosting account!!! I have no problem what that. You can even ban me!!! :getlost: But before you do that if you decided to, please let me get some members comments!

yhap2003

Reaction score
What i'm trying to do is help around by replying to topics, so that members can interact more and be online more. What i thought about spamming was like advertising. But now I know what It means more.

Complex

Reaction score
I have gone through you posts and I must say, that they are not to be considered spam nor to be considered decent. In this case, though, the concept of having a clear, quality or decent posting was not greatly emphasized leaving the board spam-free. Considering the Admins' point of view, correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation should be applied whether it has or has not been said. If a member is posting with very poor quality, they will be asked to clean up their future posts. If the member persists in posting poorly, severe warnings and criticism should be expected from any staff members.

yhap2003

Reaction score
Ok, kol. I see what problem Auvee is having with me. I know I’m getting addicted to that exclamation mark habit. But if you didn't like it I think you can just ask me to stop and that's it. Simple, I don't like to have any issues with anyone or any community. I'm members of many online community, you just name any type. But that's not important to know. So what if my English is bad. No one is perfect; we all need to improve some how. Well Auvee you I don't know what you think. But just give me your opinion of what you want me to do or stop and I’ll kindly be happy to do it.

Oh and that 30 exclamation mark thing; I never did put any 30 exclamation mark in one post!

Or you mean just too many exclamation mark?

Complex

Reaction score
yhap2003 said:
What i'm trying to do is help around by replying to topics, so that members can interact more and be online more. What i thought about spamming was like advertising. But now I know what It means more.

Well yes, in some cases, members join crowded forums just to simply post one thread to advertise their own site/forums. And this form of advertising is strictly prohibited on most sites. Next time someone needs help, tell them to either search the board for related problems that might have already been solved in a different thread or directly PM a staff member, rather than clogging up forums with unrelated topics.

yhap2003

Reaction score
Ok, then. Auvee please delete this topic or close it.
@ Complex, I never advertise my site or anyone else’s site here. And tx for the hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.