I need help to activete my hosting acunnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

slandgkearth46

Reaction score
My Hosting Account is Suspended Because a person to upload shells, but I do not know who, and I want my mind I need help. try to upload my web security as soon as possible if activated. the truth I did not know that I was up shells
sorry if my English is bad., I expect an answer & a solutions

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You are fully responsible for the content and security of your hosting account and content.
For some person to upload shell scripts they would have to have access to your account so you are still responsible.

slandgkearth46

Reaction score
:frown:"pay for the sins of the righteous",but dont exist a solution?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well here's the problem. If we say "Sure it wasn't your fault for the shells," then you get permanently suspended for running a file hosting service, which -was- your fault either way.

Because of the public file uploader you're responsible for the shell too, so no matter how you slice it, you're permanently suspended. There is no way to get unsuspended at this point.

Edit: For clarification.

// w2box: web 2.0 File Repository v1.0
// (c) 2005, Clément Beffa
// use it at your own risk

File Hosting script, File Hosting section in TOS, Permanent Suspension. Pretty cut and dry.

Last edited:

slandgkearth46

Reaction score
Ok, delete my account and user of this forum(and the host's account), thanks for your service!:redface:

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will deleted itself after 14 days have passed. It might take longer. Forum accounts are never deleted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.