I posted about this, but it was closed without resolution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Photoshop

Reaction score
I posted about this last week, but the thread got closed without any real information being added... The problem that I am still facing is trying to access the website after two months of it not being there... the website that I am working on is http://anticlone.eu/
My cpanel user name is rneedham, and the account is (was?) on cossacks, on the ad-free system.

I have tried accessing the page www.x10hosting.com, with my user name and get a page asking if I want to transfer to ad-enhanced, but being in the mood I was (just wanting the site back) I clicked on and entered my cpanel username, which didn't get me anywhere, but to say that I didn't exist!

I am still getting it down the neck from the guys I am meant to be building/running this site for, but this has slightly changed to "Why are we paying for a domain name, if we cannot use it?"

Any ideas to where the site is? Or has it been deleted?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think your account has been deleted, but the reason remains unknown. You can wish to create a new account if you want.

Doc Photoshop

Reaction score
Ok, will have a look at creating myself a new account.

The domain name still points to NS1 + NS2.x10.... So, I assume that when I have everything up, then it is possible just to drop the domain name back in to the cpanel, and it will be good to go on the x10 servers?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Ok, will have a look at creating myself a new account.

The domain name still points to NS1 + NS2.x10.... So, I assume that when I have everything up, then it is possible just to drop the domain name back in to the cpanel, and it will be good to go on the x10 servers?

Yes, that is correct.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
If you need further assistance feel free to re-open this thread or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.