I uploaded everything, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolpie

Reaction score
I used a program called Website Evolution X5 to create a website, then I exported everything to the public_html directory. However, when I visit the site nothing happens.

The interesting thing is that when I view the index.html file from inside the cPanel's file manager I can see it exactly how it
was meant to be, but when I actually visit the site it crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Here's a screenie after exporting:
exportao8.jpg

Last edited:

tam-iam

Reaction score
There is currently an issue with the server call Absolut. It is down for everyone. I am not sure if you are on that server, but I assume so if your account is new. You can monitor server status here or from your account manager. Also, keep an eye on the News and Announcement board.

wh00p101

Reaction score
being new doesn't denote that the person is on that server. that server is the adfree server so if the person is on an adfree account type then yes that's where they are.

lolpie

Reaction score
Yep everything is working again. Sorry for the pointless thread

wh00p101

Reaction score
It wasn't pointless. You couldn't find the solution to your question so you asked your question. Thus making the thread valid and having a point.

lolpie

Reaction score
Actually now I'm having another problem.

On the site everything runs smoothly but when I try out the ordering, it says:

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/lolpie/public_html/res/imcartsend.php on line 10

This is my line 10-11

mail($UserMail, "Order Number: " . $imOrderNo, $Msg, "From: random@email.com\r\nContent-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n");
mail("jkjkjkjk@jkerwemail.com", "Order Number: " . $imOrderNo, $imAllData, "From: sfdfsf@erwerw.com\r\nContent-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n");

Thanks again

You can visit http://www.electrisales.elementfx.com and try out the Runescape gold service (not working) to see when the error occurs.

Last edited:

Cowen

Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.