I would like to offer my services for credits

jacksing

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to build up a few credits - so contact me if there is some work you need done in the following categories.

- basic-intermediate php scripts
- brief writing jobs (catchphrases, grabber texts, into paragraph types of things)
- some joomla know how
- local java/c++ programming (basic-intermediate)

I'm not an expert on anything - and I am still a student. But i don't charge much in credits, and if you are not fully satisfied you don't need to bother paying.

If you need a bigger job done, talk to me. If I am able to do it we could pay on a 1/2 now 1/2 later basis over paypal.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Jack S.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to build up a few credits - so contact me if there is some work you need done in the following categories.

- basic-intermediate php scripts
- brief writing jobs (catchphrases, grabber texts, into paragraph types of things)
- some joomla know how
- local java/c++ programming (basic-intermediate)

I'm not an expert on anything - and I am still a student. But i don't charge much in credits, and if you are not fully satisfied you don't need to bother paying.

If you need a bigger job done, talk to me. If I am able to do it we could pay on a 1/2 now 1/2 later basis over paypal.

Thanks for your consideration.

And... you want people to pay you for writing services?
Not trying to be mean here, but do you have any better examples?

jacksing

Reaction score
well, if you are interested in my writing services let me know and I'll see what I can whip up as an example (no charge)

actually, I consider "grammer" :) a very small part of these kinds of jobs. Of course, all my paid texts will be grammatically correct and the spelling fixed. However, I concentrate purely on the flow - and main concepts before correcting my grammar.

Also, i'm not claiming to be an expert at anything. If you are not completely satisfied all you have to do is tell me, and I have no problem taking it as a learning experience. You pay whatever you feel the particular work means to you.

jacksing

Reaction score
hummm apparently nobody wants me.... time for plan B

now offering my services as a male stripper, 20 credits an hour :)