IE vs Firefox?

Which One Do You Think Is Better?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
firefox is better although it uses alot of memory but not as much IE

LHVWB

Reaction score
Isn't this kind of an obvious answer, firefox looks better and has better plug ins and add-ons. The only issue with firefox as Zangetsu mentioned is the amount of memory it takes up, but apart from that firefox is vastly superior.

gamingevolved

Reaction score
I used to use IE until I decided to try out 2.x of FireFox, and I have never gone back since.

Sure, FireFox uses a little more RAM, but that is expected of a much more powerful browser.

I enjoy FireFox alot due to the performance, and the amount of addons it can supplement into it.

reglus

Reaction score
I started off with internet explorer and then moved to firefox because of web development reasons. They were both good and between the both i preffered firefox. I have now switched to safari because its so much faster and has more of an upside.

sinogap

Reaction score
firefox pwns all!!! its the most lightweight and fastest =] safary is kinda slow on xp. plus firefox has more extensions. and IE just stinks =]

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
The correct spelling is Firefox, not Fire Fox (or FireFox, as it is sometimes incorrectly capitalized). If you actually use Firefox as your main browser I'm not sure why you would make this mistake.

tittat

Reaction score
firefox is better than Ie.Because IE will eat your system recourse.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I used IE for a while until I started my site and like some have said that Firefox is much better for development because even my site is messed up when I use IE!
Edit:
11-0 Huh will IE ever get a vote?
Edit:
So who voted for IE?

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
There are so many threads discussin this exact topic, try using the search function that not only this forum but all forums have.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
in the past i used IE but now my browser is Firefox because its faster and have more advantages

grettings
salu2

ylapirrynag

Reaction score
Internet Explorer is a typical MS turd. Firefox is superior (although I like Opera best). Firefox has ebtter security than IE, it has a spell checker, it looks better, it is faster, etc. IE has security holes (as does everything but IE's are fatal since it is tied to your OS kernel [or so I was told]) so I don't want to touch it. That and complete idiots can try messing with my pc (vbscript is the scripting language learnable by all life forms) if I visist their site.