If x10hosting is down check if it is realy down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Reaction score
Hi,

I have got some scripts and modified them a bit. You can view the server status of x10hosting's server by going to this page www.chiranthasoft.5gigs.com. It will show FTP, HTTP, POP3 Status of the server.

Note: It will take somtime to load because it has to check the server. IF the main Server is down all our site are down.

Enjoy,
Chirantha

Last edited:

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Nice 1. good of u to take your time to do this! :bigok:

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
Chirantha
Not sure if I should tell you, anyway here I go (the followng may be very picky suggestions/comments):

Chirantha Soft Main Server (70.85.87.52)
Chirantha Soft Server One (www.chiranthasoft.cq.hk)
Chirantha Soft Server Two (Back Up 1 chiranthasoft.cjb.net)
Chirantha Soft Server Three (Back Up 2 www.csoft.x10hosting.com)

It might be better to explain what the icons mean, and to be informative, what the above 4 actually is, at best

The Main Server is connected to 4 domains. If a DNS Faliure should happen the site will be acessible from any domain that is wroing. If the main server fails the site inacessalbe.

You mispelled one word. it shound be "wrong" (witohut "i")

The Server NOT is Ok
If the server is not wokring, the above message displays. It would be at best to relocate the "NOT" as:
- The Server is NOT OK.

After all, the above problems are minor/insignificant.
Thanks so much for oyur excellent work.

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
So does that refer to the 3 x10hosting servers or just 3 of your hosting accounts or what? I dont really get much of it :wierd:. It says all servers are working and are up, yet my site and god damn working.

NewFuture

Reaction score
thanx, there is a version on control panel but when x10 goes down you cant login to view, well done

Matt

Reaction score
Dont wanna say this, but that wont help us if its really down. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.