If you want to complain...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
LEAVE.

I'm sick of it. If you complain I will ban you, simple as that. The only thing you're accomplishing by complaining is making people mad. Do you think someone is going to want to help you after you complain? NO.

I'm giving my staff full permission to ban anyone who is complaining. There is a thing called constructive criticism, that is fine. If you have suggestions, that is fine. Straight out whining and complaining will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint, make it in a constructive manner. If you don't know how to do this, don't complain.

Thanks,
-Corey

wxxjqjrbdo

Reaction score
To be honest: I saw the thread title,I thought I am beyond hope,If you want to complain...
than complains,:bash:
Complaining doesn't solve problems,we or wait patiently.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes. All it dose is just make the process go slower. I think this is a really good idea.

bugz

Reaction score
well i dont want to complain x10 was the best hosting i ever had but i didn't find a better topic to ask if i might be able to get a backup of my site, there where files on there i dont have on my pc :'(

komodolinux

Reaction score
well now the ticketing is happening things should be restored faster so hopefully bugz they should be able to find your site.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I like this idea Corey, I'm really sick of complains.

komodolinux

Reaction score
yeh sometimes complaints do nothing. i would probably have reason to be unhappy as my account was apparently terminated despite my following all the rules but im relying on x10hosting realising they should not have deleted it and fixing it. thankfully the new ticketing has enabled me to have someone look at my request faster.

therefore well done corey and the team on implementing ticketing.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
komodolinux said:
yeh sometimes complaints do nothing. i would probably have reason to be unhappy as my account was apparently terminated despite my following all the rules but im relying on x10hosting realising they should not have deleted it and fixing it. thankfully the new ticketing has enabled me to have someone look at my request faster.
Who said it was terminated? We said it might still be there. we just can't check right now becuase were not able to login to the WHM.

komodolinux

Reaction score
well in a private message to me tyler said it was most likely terminated as he couldnt find its backup.

either way wether terminated or just lost i am sure that the new ticketing system will result in the error being rectified sooner than under the old system of just posting in a forum thread.

komodolinux

Reaction score
in quote. the support email i received from tyler.

Subject: [#296594] please restore my account
From: corey@x10hosting.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:59:50 -0600

-- do not edit --

Your account is not showing in the backups. It was most likely
terminated for inactivity. Sorry

-Tyler

Mani5

Reaction score
this is a very good idea corey!

its about time ppl will stop complainin,..............

athan0000

Reaction score
Is sharing my worries on the status of my site a form of complaining? hehehe I hope it's not! :) Anyway goodluck to x10 team...

Don't forget my site, ok? :)
username: jonathan

Last edited:

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Thank you Corey. I'm sick of seeing it, and I'm sick of getting PMs about it.
This is going off topic but:
STOP FREAKING PMING ME ASKING ME TO MAKE YOU ACCOUNTS!
I don't mean to be a jerk, but I get it from people all the time.
Maybe I should make something in annoucements about it but it gets really annoying.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yah, and also dont PM the account managers in general about issues, post in the client support or create a ticket, we will get to you eventually

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
komodolinux said:
well in a private message to me tyler said it was most likely terminated as he couldnt find its backup.

either way wether terminated or just lost i am sure that the new ticketing system will result in the error being rectified sooner than under the old system of just posting in a forum thread.

I'm restoring your account as I type this.

-Corey

Cynical

Reaction score
:bowhs:

Anyone who complains should be forced to use GeoCities

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DarkD45 said:
yah, and also dont PM the account managers in general about issues, post in the client support or create a ticket, we will get to you eventually
I'm geting 10 Pms a day, and the same person will PM me 5 times with in 5 mins it seem like. If you PM us it won't go any faster theres other people who have asked way befor you. Please post in clinet support if there is somthings rong. :)