I'm Back!

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
Hi guys! Some of you might not know me, but after a long time, I've had to come back here for hosting services. My old host has had to stop all services, after Verizon and TeliaSonera black-listed the server's IP, losing a load of customers. All I use is a vBulletin License, a Wordpress blog and a custom thing I'm building. I was using a reseller package at the time, and helping other people with websites. I used WHM and cPanel for it all.

Afterburn

Reaction score
I don't really remember you but welcome back anyhow ;).

Nice to see an active coding person here, its nice to know there is a couple of us here.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome back to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey Cyclone! I was a member at your site, Alteran Labs (am I'm sure you know me too by my usename :D). Too bad the server had to be closed down, it was working really nice since August, until my ISP (Verizon) blacklisted it. With a single tech support call (despite my ISP being known for bad tech support), I was actually able to get your server's IP off the black list after being sent straight to Level 3 support, though as you know, the host couldn't pay for the server anymore. Otherwise, now that you're back, care to explain the future of your site?

Last edited:

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
Thanks! It's nice to see a warm welcome here. I originally joined here back in April 2005, as my Forum Account does mention. I wouldn't mind helping out here now if it's needed. In my past few years, I've been teaching myself how the back-end of cPanel and the WebHost Manager (WHM). My old host just kept on having problems, and tomorrow the server shuts down for good.

So, I've got a pretty decent insight into how PHP works, HTML and all the other sightings of the web. It's real great to see you all here; you're all doing a great job! :D